Wednesday 28 March 2012

Daiwa Emeraldas Nude

About a week ago, I found out Daiwa released a new style of squid jig called the Emeraldas Nude and the moment I found out about them , I couldn't wait to get my hands on'em. Well, today was my lucky day, cos I managed to get a few from my local tackle store. Actually I got three different colours and I took'em for a spin.



Well, I won't say much about them because you can see for yourself from the youtube video and from my pictures these egi's mean serious business. My session started just after 5pm today and ended at 8pm with 7 innkers as a result. I must to say, Daiwa Emeraldas Nude worked really well for me, but I did notice that I had to jig a little more aggressively. I do however need to mention that I caught most of them after the sun went down too and these egi's aren't even lumo.



I give these Daiwa Emeraldas thumbs up and I can't wait to try'em early in the morning to see how they go.

Well done Daiwa!!!


 















Weapon:
Rapala T-Spec
Daiwa E-gee
Sunline PE 8lb
Sunline V-hard Fluorocarbon 12lb
Daiwa Emeraldas Pink Ebi 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment