Sunday 6 May 2012

Fun at National Park


Last Friday and Saturday I went down to the nearest National Park Wattamolla to check out some squid action I've been hearing from friends and not to be disappointed, I managed to land 5 on the day. However on the following Saturday it was lil too windy, so I left there quite early, right after I landed one aircraft carrier. Unfortunately I made the mistake of leaving the squid in the water secured in the net, but check out the pictures to see what these stupid eels done to it yourself.

Oh I forgot to mention, I actually landed 7 in total but two got away because I left my bucket near the water when the tide was coming in. IDIOT!



Smallest one on the right was 18cm in length.



My new toy Daiwa Caldia 2508.
Stupid Parramatta



No comments:

Post a Comment